Z-GUARD® – Stationary Equipment Enclosures for Specialized Applications
Girtz Z-GUARD® product line uses an innovative post and panel design for stationary sound attenuated enclosures. The Z-GUARD®provides several unique features such as a completely removable, fully welded roof to prevent water intrusion. The post and panel design is much stronger than standard formed panel enclosures; a great application for extreme weather conditions and seismic zones. In addition, our design allows the ability to place two or more enclosures side by side, creating one large space with the common wall removed. Stacking options are also available to optimize the footprint.
- Enclosure built on structural steel or fuel tank base
- Post and panel design, with fully welded roof
- Modular enclosure designed to accommodate future add-on. Additional enclosures can be placed side by side with the common walls removed to increase floor space.
- Sound attenuation levels designed to meet customer application
- Carbon steel, aluminum, and stainless materials; coatings up to marine grade environment level C5; per ISO 12944
- Fixed, motorized, or sound attenuated louvers