Z-CUBE® – Containerized Industrial Equipment for Mobile Applications
Girtz Z-CUBE® ISO Container Based Packages are engineered to meet the rugged demands of today’s power machinery applications. We offer logical designs that balance low noise, ease of service, and durability. Girtz can turn your power equipment into a custom turnkey system.
Girtz offers a range of standardized package solutions to meet your mobile power generation needs. Three sizes of containers are fabricated to house gensets from 400kW to 2250kW. All packages utilize a similar mechanical and electrical design resulting in a consistent look and feel for the operators and service technicians.
- Sound attenuated walls; optional duct silencers
- Container painted up to a marine grade environmental level C5; per ISO 12944
- Critical grade exhaust silencer
- Aluminum sight proof inlet louvers
- Roof exiting radiator exhaust air
- Side or floor electrical bus/customer connection
- Shore power connection to run house electrical
- House electrical package (DC lights, etc.)
- Lockbar personnel doors with emergency egress
- Ladder access with integrated ladder storage
- Electronic fuel level monitoring and protection systems
- Spill containment for both genset and radiator available